Watch short video on Manager Power at https://youtu.be/_Ms-Ln2Ln9g
HOW TO BE A BETTER MANAGER
(71st batch since 2006)
4-Weekly Coaching Program on 4 Mondays 2 to 5.30 pm in July 2017
If you are like most managers, you would probably find that you are lacking in certain skills. This lack is causing your delay in your career growth. Worst of all, your boss expects you to know all and your subordinates are watching you every day.
The truth is that most managers and supervisors are promoted based on their technical skills, and yet it is the managerial and leadership skills that will make them more successful.
In this Power-packed How to Be a Better Manager or Supervisor program, you will learn proven strategies to improve presentation, negotiation, and how you can manage your team & boss. Focused on Asia Coaching Training coaching and training materials used in 39,871 companies worldwide since 1993, you will find the strategies you need to implement significant changes in your career.
This management development program is for managers, bosses, directors, managers, supervisors and executives who want to implement tomorrow what they learn today. This is hands-on learning, conducted over 4 weeks, to give you the impetus and momentum needed. Best of all, you will get coaching from a seasoned Coach.
Now you might be saying - Yeah, I have heard it all before - and maybe you have. But if you are serious about actually doing and implementing something that will improve your career, then invest some time and get the help you need.
Note: This course qualifies for PIC(Productivity & Innovation Credit), where you will get 40% Cash Grant from the government.
POWER-PACKED CONTENTS INCLUDE:
SESSION 1: PEOPLE MANAGEMENT SUCCESS (3 JULY MON)
- PSYCHOLOGY OF EMPLOYEES 101
- Top 20 ways to motivate people without money
- Inspiring Your People to Be their Best in 7 Ways
- Concept of Filling Buckets
- How to fulfill the 6 Human Needs in Management
- Power of Validation per Paul Newman
SESSION 2: TEAM-BUILDING SUCCESS (10 JULY MON)
1. Blair Singer 6 Keys to a Winning Team
2. What is Perturbation and How to Push through
3. De-selection system of hiring people.
4. What to Do When You have the Wrong Team
5. GROW Model on Coaching your team to success
6. Exercise on how Teamwork can increase output by 3 times
Bonus: Test on Do You Really Have a TEAM or TEFB?
SESSION 3: LEADERSHIP SUCCESS (17 JULY MON)
1. How all Managers can be Leaders NOW
2. Top 10 Keys of Effective Leaders
3. How to lead in difficult environment
4. Know what you want and get it
5. Five Ways to Effective Leadership: Have-to, Want-to, Body & Mind, Heart & Soul and Value Add
6. What to Do When Others Do Not Follow You?
Bonus: Game on How to Do the Impossible (cut wood with paper)
SESSION 4: MANAGEMENT COMMUNICATION AND NEGOTIATION (24 JULY MON)
1. Effective Communication in Workplace
2. How to do High Impact Presentation and impromptu speeches
3. Influence People to Your Thinking
4. VAK Modalities of Communication (include Test)
5. Mastering the Art of Listening
6. How to negotiate for success.
7. Case study: negotiate with your customer for 20% price increase.
At the end of this program, you will be empowered to rise above all management challenges.
NOTE: THIS COURSE IS CONDUCTED USING THE FOLLOWING:
1. Dynamic Talk (using humor and real-life stories)
2. Q & A
3. Case Studies (of your situation)
4. Watching over 14 movie clips
5. GROW Coaching Model
1. Get all your management challenges resolved.
2. Ask the coach for free
3. Learn how to manage people without pain
4. Get your team built
5. Turn all your normal employees into high profits partners
6. Make your boss happy
7. Realize your vision to be a GREAT MANAGER!
FOR WHO TO ATTEND:
1. Managers that are new and old to the job
2. Supervisors that manage and lead at least 2 people
3. Executives going to be promoted
4. Directors and GM looking to delegate more to their managers
5. Managing Directors and Non-executive directors going to the next level
THESE ARE WHAT SOME OF OUR CLIENTS AND PAST PARTICIPANTS HAVE TO SAY:
• "The visual materials used are good, I will consider sending my staff for further training by AndyTheCoach"
Doreen Chai, MD, Van Der Horst Energy Limited
• I attended this program in 2007 and to-date, I am still applying the ideas and reap rewards. Thanks, AndyTheCoach!
Vincent Ong, GM, New Independent Pte Ltd
• Andy Ng flagship program How to Be a Better Manager course has opened my eyes to the possibilities. I am confident of hitting all my goals for the next 3 years. This is just the reward from the lesson Goal Setting from the Leadership module.
Marcus Tang, Sales Manager, Telford Industries Pte Ltd
PROFILE OF ASIA COACHING TRAINING
Business Coach and Trainer Andy Ng has 30 years experience.
A Chartered Accountant by training, Andy was the Director of Finance and Human Resource of the world’s 5th largest computer