In this 2-day Google Analytics training course, the topics will cover the basic fundamentals to the advanced techniques on using Google Analytics to analyze the performance of your digital marketing channels, visitor segmentation, and their digital journey. This course focuses on using real-life business examples and hands-on practical exercises to guide you in understanding how web analytics can serve as a powerful insights tool for digital businesses.
Improve individuals' proficiencies in Google Analytics, and assists them in making better, more informed decisions.
Encourage individuals to analyze analytics data and derive actionable insights.
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- Web Analytics Comparison: Page Tagging v.s. Log File Analysis
- Limitations of Google Analytics
- Setting up Google Analytics Account, Property & Views
- How Google Analytics count session visits
- Common use of referral exclusion
- Linking Google AdWords, Google Search Console with Google Analytics
- Creating conversion goals
- Creating custom channel groupings
- Tracking campaign performance
- Measure website page load performance
- Create event tracking
- Setting up eCommerce tracking & enhanced eCommerce
- Use of filters, segments, content groups, custom reports, custom dimensions, custom metrics
- Understanding attribution model: how Google Analytics assign credit for conversion goals to marketing channels
- Use of Content Experiments to conduct simple A/B testing
- Use customer segments as remarketing audience list for Google AdWords
- Create tags to fire from within Google Tag Manager user interface
**SkillsFuture Credit Applicable for Individual
**WDA Training Grant Applicable for Company
(To find out more about the course and how you can use the above programs to offset the course fee, please contact Gavin on his mobile at 92988929.)